#36 Lasergirl

Lasergirl

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

I guess it comes down to whether you believe what you've been told at 9/11
I think the people who make the decisions in this or any country have incredible power and are puppets for those that really run this country. Money talks
I do think Bin Laden was a nasty man who has done deplorable things. But this is not the end of terrorism. And there were reports years ago that he died of lung disease.

#37 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:14 PM

I don't see how this makes up for all the people who died on 9/11 or who have died since due to terrorism and war. If anything I see this as making things worse because there may be retaliation and hatred will be fueled. There is more than one person who was behind 9/11 and you can't possibly bring every one of those people to justice. I wish it was as simple as bringing down the big bad guy and the problems go away, but I'm sure there are plenty of croneys to take over where the big bad guy left off. In the end it's good that he's dead, but it's not going to solve any of the problems going on and may even cause new ones.

#38 lyndz

lyndz

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:13 PM

Here's a link for you to watch..its quite lenghtly...but it really makes you think

#39 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

Member since October 2005

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:20 PM

Here's a link for you to watch..its quite lenghtly...but it really makes you think

I love that film!! Super convincing!

#40 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:33 PM

For all you conspiracy lovers out there, Osama has often been compared to Hitler and they will share the history books now since both Hitler and Osama where announced dead on May 1st (Hitler obviously 1945).

Also last night the Mets(baseball for you non sports people) won by scoring 9 runs in the top of the 11th inning, including 3 home-runs and a ground-rule double to represent the three crash-bombings and the failed flight. It lasted exactly 29 minutes and 11 seconds, which would be the "2nd 911.

A creepy coincidence!

#41 Outnumbered

Outnumbered

Hopelessly devoted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,146 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:39 PM

Apparently the SEALS on site had facial recognition technology and once aboard the aircraft carrier they were able to confirm his DNA against multiple relatives within hours via PCR analysis. Sounds pretty convincing - otherwise the REAL Osama would have given them a real black eye by releasing a new video on YouTube by now.