emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

Has anybody been there?

http://www.allergywellness.ca/

It's the deal on SwarmJam today and I'm thinking of buying it.

#2 Leanne

Leanne

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:17 PM

I did go.... I did NOT find it good at all- did not help me one but- but it did take my money. I am not sure what happened but my asthma and allergies became worse - i don't know if it just had something to do with my body? but i will tell you - i am still allergic to everything and more!!!

#3 emmsmama

emmsmama

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:21 PM

After reading the FAQ's on the webpage and your review I don't think I'm going to bother giving it a try. I'm all for alternative medicine practices, but this seems a bit out there to me. It sounds like it's likely the diet, vitamins, lifestyle changes that are likely to make the difference, not the energy or light treatments. I even believe Reiki might work so I don't know why I'm not buying this, but it just seems a bit out there to me.

I'm still open to other reviews if anybody else has been.

#4 Danielle

Danielle

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:43 PM

It's out there for sure, but I have friends who swear by this place. I've never been myself.

#5 Sunny

Sunny

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:53 PM

It's out there for sure, but I have friends who swear by this place. I've never been myself.

It really worked for me and has for over 7 years. You HAVE to do what they say. You have to change your lifestyle/eating habits. They recommend you cut out sugar. If you aren't willing to do it, then it doesn't work. I had horrible food allergies and I had alot of boby and joint pain. It was gone after about 3 weeks of treatment. It was a long process for me but well worth it. I also saved my receipts and put it on my income tax return.

#6 emmsmama

emmsmama

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:13 PM

It really worked for me and has for over 7 years. You HAVE to do what they say. You have to change your lifestyle/eating habits. They recommend you cut out sugar. If you aren't willing to do it, then it doesn't work. I had horrible food allergies and I had alot of boby and joint pain. It was gone after about 3 weeks of treatment. It was a long process for me but well worth it. I also saved my receipts and put it on my income tax return.

That's the thing though, it's probably the healthy changes you make that make you better, not their energy or light treatments. Anything that gets you healthier is good, but I'm just not convinced it is their treatment that does it.

#7 Leanne

Leanne

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:01 AM

That's the thing though, it's probably the healthy changes you make that make you better, not their energy or light treatments. Anything that gets you healthier is good, but I'm just not convinced it is their treatment that does it.

I kind of agree- i went in for other allergies- seasonal, animal dander and asa's which they didn't touch. so yes maybe if you have food allergies - and change all your habits.