8 replies to this topic

#1 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:08 PM

do you try to keep up with the daily cleaning every day? Do you get your kids to help out with anything?

#2 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:28 PM

I found it challenging this week, especially since its so out of routine to be gone 8 hours a day, plus we had activities every night.
I do get them to help out when we do cleaning sprees..

#3 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

I made a promise to myself to NOT let the house go to crap this week. I succeeded!!! but if i have to do it for months at a time there's no WAY I would have been able to do it. I was up till 930 most nights just getting everything that needed to get done done!

#4 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:54 PM

I have a few hours before getting dd form daycare and I used that to clean up and relax a bit

#5 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:04 PM

The child "helping" is the majority of the problem around here lol

#6 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:28 AM

The child "helping" is the majority of the problem around here lol

hahaha so true!

#7 mandy.b

mandy.b

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:23 AM

I have learned to let it go for a short time to get my schoolwork done...it drives me nutso though. And the rest of the family...really wish they would do more without me telling them to do so all the time..lol Blood pressure has been rising lately. I have some time in the morning that I try to get the usuals done; dishes..atleast one load of laundry..pick up around the mainfloor.

#8 terbear

terbear

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

I made a promise to myself to NOT let the house go to crap this week. I succeeded!!! but if i have to do it for months at a time there's no WAY I would have been able to do it. I was up till 930 most nights just getting everything that needed to get done done!

That is the life of a working mom every night. It is the only way to survive and keep up with it all.

#9 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

That is the life of a working mom every night. It is the only way to survive and keep up with it all.

I'd hire a maid! Lol