8 replies to this topic

#1 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:05 AM

do you get much? when do you like to do it?

#2 Danielle

Danielle

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:15 PM

Just mama& baby yoga.
I want to do yoga at home during his morning nap, but have only done it once so far. There are far too many other jobs to do.

#3 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:00 AM

I've been going out either during their school time or after they go to bed in the evening. I love walking in the evening everything is so quiet :) total ME time!! LOVE it!!!

#4 Nian

Nian

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:54 AM

I am totally a morning birdie, I get my run in before the sun is up or anyone else in the household for that matter. MAkes my day much better, can't wait till I am recovered from my delivery so I can get back to normal.

#5 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:27 AM

I walk all over the place, thats the only exercise I am able to do at this time. I am walking a minimum of 1.5km's at least once a day, usually twice a day though. I am really starting to like walking.

#6 momand2kidz

momand2kidz

Momand2kidz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:31 AM

I walk every night after dinner,just me and my Ipod. Love love love it!!I ususally just walk the track because it's easier for me to tell how far I've actually walked. Not the greastest of scenery but it works.

#7 Ginger333

Ginger333

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:26 AM

Ideally, I run in the morning before DH goes off to work (but I hate being cold, and I'm not a morning person ... can't wait for nicer weather) then yoga in the afternoon during DS's nap and a Jillian video at night with DH. If I manage all three I'm thrilled and it's been a great day.

#8 bcnap

bcnap

if the 3rd doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:59 PM

I go to the gym first thing in the morning, besides that, I love doing my 8 minute buns on youtube, just put my laptop on teh floor and that workout is teh best. fast results!!!!

#9 LoveMyKids2

LoveMyKids2

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 283 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

Now that I've had my baby I can start running again. I either go alone at night or I run while pushing the stroller during the day. My older kids ride their bikes if they want to come along.
Honestly I would love to have Tommy Europe come to my house and whip my butt into shape. I need to feel the burn/pain when I'm exercising and his workouts look awesome!