#1 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:37 PM

Vegan Lunchbox by Jennifer McCann

I got this from the library recently and found a lot of yummy-sounding recipes in it. I think I'm going to buy it even though my kids aren't in school because it has soom good ideas I can use for breakfast, lunch, and even supper at home in it. It does call for some prepackaged stuff in some of the lunch menus, but I want it for the recipe section and will just omit any pre-packaged stuff.

#2 crayons

crayons

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,391 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:09 AM

I will have to check it out, I got another book called the cleaner plate club (also from the library) its really good, it talks about picky eaters and getting kids to eat more fruit and veggies. I'm going to buy it because I love the way its written.

#3 crayons

crayons

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,391 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:12 AM

her cabbage rolls looks good also the potatoe salade.

#4 joeyjoey

joeyjoey

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:15 AM

Thanks for posting! I'm in a bit of a slump in this area.. need some good ideas!

#5 emmsmama

emmsmama

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:15 PM

I will have to check it out, I got another book called the cleaner plate club (also from the library) its really good, it talks about picky eaters and getting kids to eat more fruit and veggies. I'm going to buy it because I love the way its written.

I just reserved this book at the library to check it out thanks :)

#6 crayons

crayons

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,391 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:48 PM

I'll bring it back this week to the library, I'm not done reading yet (the first chapter is all about healthy eating and interesting facts, so I like to read it slow so it so it sinks in)

#7 emmsmama

emmsmama

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:35 PM

I'll bring it back this week to the library, I'm not done reading yet (the first chapter is all about healthy eating and interesting facts, so I like to read it slow so it so it sinks in)

Did you reserve it at the county library? I reserved it from the Windsor library so it's probably two different systems. Either way I'm looking forward to reading it when it does come in :)

#8 ang691

ang691

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:50 AM

looks interesting!