Lol. It takes all kinds.

#6 creative mama

creative mama

No turning back now

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:41 PM

I wouldn't call it weird - could you imagine what it would be like walking 'round with a hairy ass all the time? No thank you!

#7 Hunnybunches

Hunnybunches

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:49 PM

I wouldn't call it weird - could you imagine what it would be like walking 'round with a hairy ass all the time? No thank you!

you get used to it..I mean...cough... :moon yuck,of course ;p

#8 Sam

Sam

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

you get used to it..I mean...cough... :moon yuck,of course ;p

LOL!!!!

#9 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:42 PM

My friend sent me that link earlier and I laughed my butt off :) Doing a brazilian on a woman is a very intimate (for lack of better words) experience, I don't even want to imagine a guy..lol..you can hear the person doing it asking him to shift his balls to the left, now lift straight up, leg to the right...lol PRICELESS!

#10 single_mom

single_mom

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:30 PM

at least the guy manscapes lol I can appreciate that. To go as far as advertising it on kijiji?? LMAO

#11 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

I don't think it's weird to get a Brazilian, very hairy or not.. I think it's weird to post it on kijiji...

#12 Tired Mom

Tired Mom

Joined September 2006

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:14 AM

How many will be looking at each guy they pass now wondering if they were the one who posted the ad? Lol.

#13 creative mama

creative mama

No turning back now

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:35 AM

I don't think it's weird to get a Brazilian, very hairy or not.. I think it's weird to post it on kijiji...

Could you imagine a guy going into a salon and having to ask if they'll do a free Brazilian on him?

Oh. My. God.

#14 creative mama

creative mama

No turning back now

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

How many will be looking at each guy they pass now wondering if they were the one who posted the ad? Lol.

could you imagine coming home and finding your man had a Brazilian done and knowing that HE was the guy? I'd die.

#15 Tired Mom

Tired Mom

Joined September 2006

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:44 AM

could you imagine coming home and finding your man had a Brazilian done and knowing that HE was the guy? I'd die.

If I had an s/o and he did this it probably wouldn't happen again. Chances are I would be laughing loudly every time I saw him, and for years after the fact. He would either be insulted and leave, or not do it again. Or if he did do it again the time spent laughing would give me very nice abs! Lol.

#16 creative mama

creative mama

No turning back now

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:47 AM

If I had an s/o and he did this it probably wouldn't happen again. Chances are I would be laughing loudly every time I saw him, and for years after the fact. He would either be insulted and leave, or not do it again. Or if he did do it again the time spent laughing would give me very nice abs! Lol.

I know, right? Granted, I don't much want to look at a hairy ass, but having everything fuzz free would just be ... odd. I'd have a hard time not telling all his family and friends either.

#17 ~Tracy~

~Tracy~

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:59 AM

I don't find it a big deal. He states in T.O he had it done regularly. I haven't really heard of ANY man that has ever went to a Spa here but do know of a few that have had it done privately. If he did I would think that he wouldn't have all that much hair growing back. The odd part is finding the ad on Kijiji, thats odd but then it does keep him private instead of soliciting Spas.

I don't know him or his situation so I am not about crack jokes at him.

#18 joeyjoey

joeyjoey

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:52 AM

LOLOL

Sorry...... I couldn't resist :)

#19 Hunnybunches

Hunnybunches

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:00 PM

The manscaping isnt funny....lots of men do that.Its the posting it on kijiji with the pic being a box of wax,and asking for a free one,or to "practice" on him...lmao

#20 kears

kears

was #36 joined in Mar. 2003

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:32 PM

I seriously think he's got more balls than brains! Not for wanting a brazilian wax, but for being crazy enough to offer his balls for practice.

I've heard horror stories about what can go wrong! I can't imagine being willing to take that risk!

lol

#21 ~Tracy~

~Tracy~

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:06 PM

LOLOL

Sorry...... I couldn't resist :)

I certainly didn't re-read what I had written, I am having a huge off day thou. lol

At least ppl don't know his number or voice doing it this way, I am defiantly not defending him but I have learn that making fun of ppl usually comes back around and then some. I "use" to be very superficial and thought I was better then most, live and learn.

I love a good joke too so I am not total anal, oh f'k need another word.

#22 Tired Mom

Tired Mom

Joined September 2006

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:45 AM

Manscaping itself isn't funny, but certain areas I do find very humorous. I don't want to be grabbed or poked by chest hair while sleeping, but I do want to go to bed with a man. Men aren't hairless everywhere. Its no different than the guys who prefer a landing strip to thinking completely bald is a bit perturbing and too youthful like.