3 replies to this topic

#1 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:22 PM

Someone shared this on a list I'm on. It's quite lengthy, but even if you just watch the first 30 mins. and the last 20 mins. or so it's still very interesting info. One thing I found very interesting was how there were attempts to smear the doctor and the efficacy of his treatments while at the same time there were doctors trying to steal his method and patent the ingredients he uses in his treatments, doctors with connections to the American Cancer Institute and the FDA.

I'm not saying I'm 100% am convinced his treatment works, but since it's less harmful than the current treatments available and based on Phase I and II trial results shared in the film, it seems to be quite a bit more effective, I figured the info. was worth sharing.

#2 scrappy survivor

scrappy survivor

4 stars survivor mama

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:27 PM

link? Is this dr kanzious?? (sp)

#3 emmsmama

emmsmama

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:45 AM

Oops, I guess a link would be helpful :embarassed

#4 emmsmama

emmsmama

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:52 AM

I came across this info. on a different treatment too:

http://www.kanziuscancerresearch.com/

There is a little video on the homepage, but it says the developer of the treatment died of cancer, so you have to wonder how effective his treatment could have been.

I wasn't aware though of how poor results are for chemo and radiation for many types of cancer. It would probably be wonderful to see what new promising cancer treatments came out if money wasn't a factor in things. I've also read that upping veggie and fruit intake and reducing animal protein drastically reduce your risk of getting cancer, which makes sense since fruits and veggies often have cancer-preventing qualities.