38 replies to this topic

#36 mysticmom

mysticmom

Been here since the beginning of m2m

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:49 PM

Very, very sad. I am sure he will not be able to live with himself. I am sure he will suffer greatly with his injuries. I am sure MENTALLY it will be tough on him. He will see it all over the news. Don't worry hisname will come out. With FACEBOOK these days, this stuff spreads. Look at the girl in Leamington, I know what she did due to facebook. People told what it was on there. It was protected due to her child being involved but people now know.

But all in all, obviously this teen has issues.

ANd whomever said lowere it to 14, I so totally agree with you. IT is absurd the things youth do today and get slapped in the hand.

#37 It'sMe

It'sMe

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:59 PM

Very, very sad. I am sure he will not be able to live with himself. I am sure he will suffer greatly with his injuries. I am sure MENTALLY it will be tough on him. He will see it all over the news. Don't worry hisname will come out. With FACEBOOK these days, this stuff spreads. Look at the girl in Leamington, I know what she did due to facebook. People told what it was on there. It was protected due to her child being involved but people now know.

But all in all, obviously this teen has issues.

ANd whomever said lowere it to 14, I so totally agree with you. IT is absurd the things youth do today and get slapped in the hand.

one of the girls in the van already outed HERSELF via facebook yesterday (as did her mother). apparently she was a "victim" because the boy being charged with murder lied to her about his age, having a licence etc...whether this is true or not, i'm not sure. why a van full 15 yr olds were out at 5 am to begin with, is the real question.

#38 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:51 PM

I was just offering up an alternative. I am not blaming the cop for a single thing. It was just to point out that it's easy to say what should or should not have been done in retrospect.

I blame the child, 100%. I just feel badly for the outcome ALL around. Not only for the cop, but the kid, the families.. ALL the people effected. This is a terrible tragedy!

I wonder how the kid was able to offer up a fake ID if he never actually stopped the van? Seems there are a lot of conflicting details, but really.. they hardly matter at this point. What's done is done. No going back.

#39 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:52 PM

I agree Sherri.. If anything, especially if he isn't actually sentenced to any time, the kid that wasn't in a wheelchair before, all of the sudden being in one, will kind of be a dead giveaway! That or the kid that mysteriously goes missing!

This wont stay a secret for long at all, I don't doubt.