#1 TecMommY

TecMommY

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:20 PM

YAY!!!! Can't wait!!

There are 3 duos returning.. according to jokersupdates it is evil dick/danielle brenden/rachel and jeff/jordan. Wonder how true this is?? Ive heard other things too but don't wait to reveal too much for those who don't like spoilers!!

#2 Rox028802

Rox028802

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:44 PM

what network is it on again? and what time?

#3 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:44 PM

I can't wait either! I'm still hoping that one returning pair is Chilltown.

#4 single_mom

single_mom

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

I can't wait! putting ds to bed early so i dont miss it lol

#5 TecMommY

TecMommY

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:44 PM

cbs at 9!!!

#6 Leanne

Leanne

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:48 PM

oh i love it!!! can't wait. do you guys watch the talk? chilltown was on!!! 10 minutes and counting!!!

#7 TecMommY

TecMommY

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:18 PM

Think its gonna be good. Breachel blah.. gonna go check to see who she nominated hehe

#8 single_mom

single_mom

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:30 PM

i missed the season when evil dick was on so i am going to go watch parts of it now to see what all the hooplah is about. lol

#9 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:33 PM

UGH I am super disappointed with the pair choices. I wanted Chilltown SO BAD, and instead effing Rachel comes back.

#10 single_mom

single_mom

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:40 PM

i wanted hayden and enzo to come back over brenchel thats for sure but chilltown would have been awesome.

#11 cbarker78

cbarker78

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:13 AM

watched it while typing out my study notes..... so didn't really pay attention too much.... I missed the season with Evil Dick - and from the looks of it, I'm glad..... I liked Adam right off the bat, hope he doesn't become an idiot to make me regret that.... Still trying to get other names straight, but the VIP waitress (blonde) can go..... the other model (dark hair chick) gives me the impression of someone who can hold her own..... the older outdoorsy lady looks like she can kick Rachel's butt.... I really hope Brendan/Rachel are evicted soon!! Her voice and laugh is worse than fingernails on a chalkboard!!! The guy thought brought the Bible looks to be annoying as hell and I hope he's gone soon!

It will be really interesting to see how the duo aspect of the season plays out!!

Off to read the feeds;)

#12 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:17 AM

Please tell me what the appeal is of this show? I've never really watched it, and I always hear not so good things about it.. Oh and, where do these names come from? lol

#13 cbarker78

cbarker78

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:25 AM

Please tell me what the appeal is of this show? I've never really watched it, and I always hear not so good things about it.. Oh and, where do these names come from? lol

the appeal is nothing more than "gawk-er syndrome"... similar as to why people slow down going past an accident - to see what happened..... I agree - it is completely ridiculous... but usually offers some good cat fights... LOL ;)

names?

#14 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:08 PM

Oh I don't want to sound as if I am superior, I watch my fair share of crap! lol I just never got into this one!

By names I meant the names of some of the people on the show that were mentioned in this thread. Chilltown? ugh.. lol

#15 cbarker78

cbarker78

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:53 PM

Oh I don't want to sound as if I am superior, I watch my fair share of crap! lol I just never got into this one!

By names I meant the names of some of the people on the show that were mentioned in this thread. Chilltown? ugh.. lol

LOL mo worries :)

I think "chilltown" was something the two guys on the show (can't remember..) gave themselves, and people just adopted.....

I'll admit that I have just started watching the last couple of seasons, and not very regularly..... last night's was the first time I've seen a 1st episode of this show... LOL

#16 single_mom

single_mom

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

chilltown was the name they gave their alliance. cause they're so cool lol they were a great team though, there have been some awesome alliances. its like survivor with all the challenges and some of the stuff they make them do is hilarious. plus being stuck in a secluded house for 3 months can cause some people to do so crazy sh!t on their own lol

#17 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

DICK HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE HOUSE!
My link

#18 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:32 PM

My link

Is there a reason the article spelled Evil wrong? (Evel???) I have a hobby of finding mistakes in things.

#19 TecMommY

TecMommY

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:44 PM

I seen that he was evicted!! Danielle now has a golden key. It says he left due to "personal reasons" hmmmm!!!

I know who is nominated............

#20 Leanne

Leanne

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:09 PM

hmmmm i always REFRAIN from reading the spoilers- i like to get excited while i watch!! but i enjoyed reading that dick is outta there- he bothers me- but holy danielle looks so different with dark hair

#21 mom2spiritedboys

mom2spiritedboys

Just getting started

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:17 AM

My link

Geez how about a spoiler alert next time!! I prefer to watch the show to find out what's going to happen :-(

#22 Jenn1980

Jenn1980

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:43 AM

Boo! I'm actually upset! I liked Evil Dick! Yeah, spoiler alert would of been handy! I don't normally read those cause i like surprised.

#23 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:43 AM

My link

Geez how about a spoiler alert next time!! I prefer to watch the show to find out what's going to happen :-(

It's not a spoiler! It's been announced on all celeb news sites. He wasn't evicted, he left the house!

#24 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:11 PM

Yeah, I don't even watch it, and I knew that! It was on the msn.ca welcome page!