#2 mom2spiritedboys

mom2spiritedboys

Just getting started

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:27 AM

when they are sleeping. LOL

I do love moments where they will curl up and let me read to them still. And the moments just before they fall asleep when they come up with some really deep stuff that lets me know how hard their little brains are working to process the days events.

#3 lainey79

lainey79

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:43 AM

when they are sleeping. LOL

I do love moments where they will curl up and let me read to them still. And the moments just before they fall asleep when they come up with some really deep stuff that lets me know how hard their little brains are working to process the days events.

I agree - it's the cuddly moments or the moments when they are just chatting away about whatever that I love the most. I don't get too many cuddles anymore and really enjoy the times I do :)

#4 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:26 PM

We just watched the Princess and the Frog together and its those quiet, cuddle moments that I love too :)

#5 DoubleD

DoubleD

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:03 PM

When everyone is sleeping and I can read in the quiet. Or when they are getting along, playing quietly for more than 5 minutes.

#6 TM3

TM3

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,658 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:45 AM

i love (an hate lol) early in the morning when i have just the one up and he is cuddling watching the sun come up with me. I also love after bath when there all clean and there sitting together for story time its so cute.

#7 Claudia

Claudia

M2M Member Since 2004

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

I have a few... when he relaxes enough to cuddle in my arms and we spend a quiet, close moment together, when he's just gone down for a nap or to bed for the night and I can relax, or right when I've finished cleaning everything and I can relax knowing there's no more chores to be done!

#8 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:15 PM

I like the morning as well. The kids are still calm lol

#9 SourPickle

SourPickle

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:39 AM

Early mornings with yds and I. He sits on my lap and cuddles while I drink my tea and read the newspaper. We've been doing ti since he was born and I totally cherish these memories.