2 replies to this topic

#1 ang691

ang691

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

Does anyone know where the carters outlet store is in Michigan? It is worth going to? where do u shop for your kids? are there any good 2nd hand stores there also?

#2 Gillian

Gillian

Mom to beautiful little Noah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:53 PM

There is one at Great Lakes Crossing. I also shop the one at Fairlane Green Outlet Mall. I was just there on Friday and there had jeans and sweaters on for $10 and long sleeve shirts for $5... They are having their baby sale right now. If you go I have a coupon I can email you for an additional 20% off. I usually shop at Carters, Childrens Place, Gymboree and Crazy Eights. I find those store there are cheaper than here. Old Navy is pretty cheap over there I find too. I got fleece hoodies and pants for $7 each... and long sleeve shirts for $5 as well... :)

#3 Kindermom

Kindermom

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:08 AM

We went to the Carters Outlet at Birch Run this summer and I was shocked at how expensive it was. Their 5 pack of plain white onesies was double the price that they are at our Carter's here. When I got talking to a sales person at our Carter's about a month ago I mentioned it and she said that the US outlets are more expensive for quite a few things so you have to watch. That being said, I've never been to another one other than Birch Run so I have no idea what the prices are like at the GLC.