4 replies to this topic

#1 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:38 PM

So how is everyone doing so far with balancing school and everything else? I was extremely nervous about becoming overwhelmed, but thus far the transition has been extremely smooth and I'm feeling oddly energized and on top of everything. I'm sure there will be a few bumps in the road, but thus far its been good :)

#2 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:48 AM

That's good to hear things are thus far balancing well.

As a SAHM (temporarily) and everyone including DH being at school, I am on their schedule...lol. 3 days out of the week DH has to be out of the house by 7 am. So I'm up a little early getting lunches made. I do the bulk of it at night, but the sandwiches I usually do in the morning. And if I stay on schedule, I can sit here on M2M for a few before taking the kids to the bus...lol.

For the most part it's going ok for DH. He stays at the school after class or goes before class and does all he can through the week so that he has the weekends to spend with the family.

#3 terbear

terbear

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:01 AM

that energized feeling is the feeling of knowing you are doing something for you that will also benefit your family in the long run....enjoy the ride and best of luck!

#4 Guest_Amanda_*

Guest_Amanda_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:52 AM

At this point its going okay I am doing three courses online this term, till I am back on campus in January, their not too bad but I feel more overwhlemed knowing I am behind, I supposed to be a sophmore but I am still doing my first year courses I had to drop and taking two others from this year. I am just excited to go back on campus.

#5 DoubleD

DoubleD

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

I wish I felt like you. I am so overwhelmed this semester! There's so much to do, I don't know how I will get through it. :dunno :wacko: