1 reply to this topic

#1 scrappy survivor

scrappy survivor

4 stars survivor mama

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:21 PM

I am looking for a few different sponsors for the crop for a cure....

1. I need a sponsor to cover the cost of our location $250 I would advertise for them... we are going to try to do a spot with am800 and one with arms and possibly one with Windsor star too. Also hoping to advertise with Windsor Parent Mag and some other local mags as well!

2. I need a sponsor to cover the cost of our tote bags... $250 same details as above.

3. I have a place willing to do dinner for their cost I am looking for a sponsor to cover that cost approx. $250

4. I am looking for gift cards from different stores or manicures or massages or anything at all really in the form of gift cards.

5. Last I am looking for a Timmies willing to donate coffee cups, coffee, and timbits. Also any place willing to donate fruit, cheese, meat, trays and crackers too!

Thanks in advance for any of you who might have a contact or work somewhere that you might be able to get to help us! The more I can get covered by sponsorship the more I can have go directly to the CBCF / CIBC run for a cure!

Thanks everyone!!

#2 Kindermom

Kindermom

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:14 AM

Jodi, you can always count on me for a gift card or I can even do a breast cancer themed ensemble...whatever you want hun, just let me know :)