4 replies to this topic

#1 Aimster

Aimster

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:54 PM

It doesn't appear that there is a Christmas card list this year - adults or kids.

I'm not terribly concerned about the adult one, although I always enjoyed participating, but my kids are missing out on getting Christmas cards in the mail and have been asking about it. They've been checking the mail just to see if anything is in for them. Guess they have some pretty good memories!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone's kids wanted to exchange cards with mine. If so, can you please PM me with your kids names and addresses and I'll do the same? We don't send stickers or anything... just cards. Really they just like to get mail. We hang the cards by the front door and they're always proud of them.

We'd prefer to get names and addresses asap and would like to start sending them out this weekend if at all possible. :)

Thanks!
Amy

#2 hugsnkisses

hugsnkisses

Member since 2005

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:43 AM

pm'd you and I am game for a few more as well if anyone wants to exchange with my 2 kids as well :)

#3 Aimster

Aimster

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:31 PM

I've heard from a couple of you. Anyone else?

#4 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:44 PM

My kids would love to do it! I will pm my info

#5 momand2kidz

momand2kidz

Momand2kidz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:16 PM

We would like to also. My ds did it last year and loved it.I will PM you my info. Thanks