5 replies to this topic

#1 Crafty Bear

Crafty Bear

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

So its a new year and alot of people look back to last year and see some changes to be made in the new year. Have you made any changes? Are you going to make any new rules or change some rules from last year?

#2 Crafty Bear

Crafty Bear

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:12 AM

This year's new changes to a better schedule in regards to dinner and being more forcefull about bedtime for the teenager.

#3 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:15 AM

I plan on cracking down on the helping out around here. Seems I am a maid and I certainly dont see a paycheck for it. I want people in the house to learn to pick up after themselves. I am going to be posting some rules up in the house for all to see

#4 Danielle

Danielle

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:46 AM

We are all trying to eat better in 2012, so that means no buying junk, fruit snacks only at school and cooking a good meal every night.

#5 polarbear 01-12-06

polarbear 01-12-06

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:02 PM

Just to continue eating better, all of us. :)

I have bedtime under schedule, meal time is consistent, DH helps around the house (with cooking, cleaning, etc), hwk routine is in place (been in place for awhile) so the only thing I want us all to do is to continue eating better. :)

#6 Crafty Bear

Crafty Bear

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

eating healthy is not usually our problem. my son is a diabetic and has had it for 14yrs so we always watch what we eat. But still a good idea for all families to do. Teaches kids to have a healthy diet when they become adults.
Good idea about posting some household rules for all to see.