5 replies to this topic

#1 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

With DH going back tomorrow he's going through all his books and binders and stuff. Wow...there is a lot.

What do you do with your old notes and books? He keeps his, but quite frankly I'm running out of room...lol. And he has another 1.5 years to 2.5 years left depending on whether he goes for his masters or not.

It's crazy the amount of notes and books that there are.

#2 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:24 PM

I've been storing my older notes in a larger with tabs just in case I need them for future reference and keep all my old books with that binder. It's insane how much space it all takes up!

#3 polarbear 01-12-06

polarbear 01-12-06

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

I kept all my books and notes. :)

#4 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:53 PM

I kept my texts for future reference as they are great books.
Notes I tossed out

#5 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:38 AM

I've been storing my older notes in a larger with tabs just in case I need them for future reference and keep all my old books with that binder. It's insane how much space it all takes up!

I know...it crazy. DH has a Ontario Building Code book and that book alone comes in 2 parts cause it's so big. He has 2 seperate school bags cause there are some very big books he has for his classes. I think after he's done school we'll have to build an addition somewhere just to store his books...lol.

#6 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:43 PM

I kept a very small amount of my school notes. I kept a bunch of my school books because I figured they'd be useful down the line (ECE books). I wish I would have only kept the activity books and tried to resell most of the others though (scope and sequence books, dry child development books). School books are sooooo expensive, to get back even half the cost would have been a bonus.