Photo

Looking for Donations- Left over Christmas Gifts? Small business?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vmbeetle

vmbeetle

Thoroughly addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,516 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:13 PM

Sorry this is a little last minute but will give more notice for our next event or could use any donations for our next event if this is short notice for some.

I am looking for donations for a Talent show night that is hosted to raise money towards a youth mission trip to Africa in 2012. The event is Friday and we are looking for donations of gifts or gift certificates for our raffle. If you own a type of business that has have a catalouge and willing to give a small portion from orders, that would help us to. We can display the catalouges at the event and if I can get any tomorrow night as am going to be out all day I can bring them to church on Sunday when I have a table. Thanks so much everyone, every penny counts.!

Any unwanted Christmas gifts, small businesses.

The money raised will help ten young adults from the Windsor area help out in a school and nursery school in South Africa.

I am able to pick up Wednesday evening or LATE Thursday evening.

Edited by vmbeetle, 23 January 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#2 vmbeetle

vmbeetle

Thoroughly addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,516 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:46 PM

:)

#3 vmbeetle

vmbeetle

Thoroughly addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,516 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

The money raised will help ten young adults from the Windsor area help out in a school and nursery school in South Africa.

We could use anything from unused items and put them into a gift basket to gift certificates to small businesses.

Thanks so much.

Edited by vmbeetle, 23 January 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#4 vmbeetle

vmbeetle

Thoroughly addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,516 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

ANYONE?

I am always willing to donate a gift certificate as it is getting my name out there. So far I haven't had anyone message me :(