#1 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:53 PM

You are after a break from school?

Are you refreshed, are you feeling blah and don't wanna go back? Do you struggle to get back on routine?

#2 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

While DH enjoys his breaks it is also hard on him too. He just had a month off from winter break. He was exempt from most of his exams, so that allowed for him to have an extra long break. But now he struggles getting back into routine. He struggles getting the mojo...lol.

Although he welcomes the break, he doesn't like them cause he feels blah after trying to get in the swing of things again.

#3 Jenn1980

Jenn1980

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:57 PM

I like it, I just wasn't prepared for all the homework so fast this semester. We had it easy last semester compared to this semester, meaning we didn't get the non stop homework till one month into the semester. We are week 3 i think, I have 7 classes. 5/7 i have homework every week.

#4 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

HAHAHA Jen...Im sorry, but DH is always talking about what is what and what is due this week or that week in numbers and I just look at him with a dumbfounded look and always have to ask...what week are you on now...lol. He'll answer and then tell me the actual month and date. LOL...

#5 Jenn1980

Jenn1980

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:59 PM

Oh yeah lol, my brain isn't that advanced lol. I just figure this is due soon, this can wait. Doesn't work, trust me.