Photo

If you could look like anyone who would it be??

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

If I could look like anyone I would choose Rihanna. I think she is beyond beautiful.
Who would you look like if given the opportunity?

Who do you wish your spouse looked like??? Im thinking Matthew M.. hehe

#2 Attached Amber

Attached Amber

My Babies are Attached

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

You.

#3 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:13 PM

ME!

Except for being a little overweight, I like the way I look.

#4 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:11 PM

I like the way I look now. Before I used to wish I could look like Jennifer Aniston back in the 90s. My hubby is cute but I wouldnt turn Ryan Gossling away

#5 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:39 PM

I would like to improve some things about myself but wouldn't want to look like anyone else
I find my dh cant keep my hands off attractive, which I guess it the point hahaha
I do have a huge celeb crush on T.J Thyne from Bones though

#6 polarbear 01-12-06

polarbear 01-12-06

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

I love MYSELF

So I pick ME..... :) I said to my hubby that Najaie is going to be the prettiest little girl and his response was, she already is, look who she has for a mommy. <3 <3 <3 I am quite content with myself chubbiness and all. :)

and although my hubby THINKS that I am in love with PAtrick Dempsey and BONO, I really and truly only have eyes for HIM. He is MY whole entire universe. I love him now, yesterday and forever, whether he is fat, skinny, bald, etc. I love him. :)

#7 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:36 PM

Well in the name of fun I wouldn't mind waking up next to Raoul Bova or Alexander Skarsgard :) I think Rosie Huntington and Chalize Therone are just stunning, so stealing a few of their hollywood features wouldnt be a bad thing.

#8 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:41 PM

Nothing wrong with liking how you look, ( heck I think I look good for my age), but I dont believe anyone that says there isnt one thing they wish they could change lol...

and Attached Amber, you are a funny girl!

Vals, I only know who Charlize is, so I am going to have to look the others up!

#9 Attached Amber

Attached Amber

My Babies are Attached

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:56 PM

Nothing wrong with liking how you look, ( heck I think I look good for my age), but I dont believe anyone that says there isnt one thing they wish they could change lol...

;)

#10 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

I used to hate my nose and wanted to have it "done" for a long, long time. I learned a few years ago that my family may have originally been Roman. Likely leaving to settle elsewhere in the 1400s. After learning that I decided that my nose showed my family heritage. It is a very Roman nose.

I also used to hate my breasts since they are uneven. Now I just don't care..I have 2 and, so far, don't need them removed. I'm happy with them.

Anything else I don't like about how I look are things I can change by exercising and eating right.

I totally believe that there are a lot of women out there who are happy with the looks God gave them.

#11 polarbear 01-12-06

polarbear 01-12-06

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:33 AM

:)

I love my curly long hair, my eyes, the shape of my eyebrows, my nose, my 2 big breasts, I am evenly proportioned (besides having a butterball in my belly at the moment), I don't have a great big ghetto booty (thank god). AND I am comfortable with how I look and who I am, I fluctuate in the weight dept, but even at my heaviest, I love myself and thank god daily that he evenly distributed my weight. :p

SO yes I am happy with myself, all of myself. :)

#12 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

Member since October 2005

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:49 AM

I would LOVE to have JWOWW's boobs. But the face of Kate Hudson.

DH - I wouldn't kick him out if he looked like Johnny Depp.

#13 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:12 AM

Kate Hudson is another favorite, she is so pretty and has that natural look to her.

#14 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:04 AM

I love my curly long hair, my eyes, the shape of my eyebrows, my nose, my 2 big breasts, I am evenly proportioned (besides having a butterball in my belly at the moment), I don't have a great big ghetto booty (thank god). AND I am comfortable with how I look and who I am, I fluctuate in the weight dept, but even at my heaviest, I love myself and thank god daily that he evenly distributed my weight. :p

It is wonderful that you are so happy with how you look :)
I think I look great too for someone who has had 5 kids and is in there 40's! Heck I don't even have to colour my hair yet! But the post wasnt are you happy with how you look, it is just a fun hypothetical question on who you wish you could look like, or even what you would change about yourself ( you as in anyone, not directed personally at you ).. Look at Vals, she is beautiful and she still played along :)
I guess we can agree to disagree on the point that I dont believe that there isnt one thing everyone would like to change about themselves, heck people go on diets all the time, so if anyone goes on a diet, then obvisoulsy they are trying to lose weight to change that about themselves..

#15 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:05 AM

Kate Hudson is another favorite, she is so pretty and has that natural look to her.

I WISH I had Kate's confidence in her body. She has NO boobs, like AT ALL, and she doesn't care. I envy her....

#16 polarbear 01-12-06

polarbear 01-12-06

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

I think I look great too for someone who has had 5 kids and is in there 40's! Heck I don't even have to colour my hair yet! But the post wasnt are you happy with how you look, it is just a fun hypothetical question on who you wish you could look like, or even what you would change about yourself ( you as in anyone, not directed personally at you ).. Look at Vals, she is beautiful and she still played along :)
I guess we can agree to disagree on the point that I dont believe that there isnt one thing everyone would like to change about themselves, heck people go on diets all the time, so if anyone goes on a diet, then obvisoulsy they are trying to lose weight to change that about themselves..

We will have to agree to disagree. :)

BUT not all people lose weight to look better, some folks are more concerned with their own health. :p

#17 Lina

Lina

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

eww johnny Depp? i would have thought flava flave for you hahahah

#18 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

Maybe Pauly D without the stupid haircut he has. And the diseases...

#19 Lina

Lina

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:15 PM

i would like to look like reese witherspoon. beautiful but not over the top

and i wouldnt kick my husband out if he looked like george clooney.

Maybe Pauly D without the stupid haircut he has. And the diseases...

and i would get Vinny and we could have a double wedding!!!

#20 sherri

sherri

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:43 PM

ME!

Except for being a little overweight, I like the way I look.

I would like to improve some things about myself but wouldn't want to look like anyone else

i agree with both these
there are a few things about myself that i wouldnt mind changing but i wouldnt want to look like anyone else
i am me and i am happy with that

#21 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:04 PM

Faith Hill from 15 yrs ago. No idea what she looks like these days I'm sure she's still beyond beautiful but she was my picture of absolute beauty back then.

Of course I mean OUTSIDE beauty I dont' know what she's like on the inside... if we were talking look like on the inside i might pick someone that I actually know becasue I know a LOT of beautiful people with kind and caring hearts.

#22 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:18 PM

i would like to look like reese witherspoon. beautiful but not over the top

Ohh Good pick!!! She's gorgeous!!!!

#23 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:18 PM

I WISH I had Kate's confidence in her body. She has NO boobs, like AT ALL, and she doesn't care. I envy her....

I know which is one of the things I love about her!

#24 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

We will have to agree to disagree. :)

BUT not all people lose weight to look better, some folks are more concerned with their own health. :p

But you can't deny that people who do lose weight, like how they look better than they did before they started their journey..Just like make up, now of course I don't know if you wear it or not, but alot of people wear make up every day, others save it for a special occasion. BUT if people are completely happy with how they look then they would NEVER need to enhance how they look , even if it was for a wedding or special occasion.

#25 TecMommY

TecMommY

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:51 PM

Me Jennifer Gardner
s/o Jeff Probst

#26 moosemom

moosemom

Not going anywhere soon ! ! !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

I guess I am kind of out there, but I have always envied Jane Seymour and if I could look like anyone, I guess it would be her. She has aged so well and she is simply stunning ~ to me.

#27 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

I guess I am kind of out there, but I have always envied Jane Seymour and if I could look like anyone, I guess it would be her. She has aged so well and she is simply stunning ~ to me.

I agree! She's beautiful!

#28 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:41 PM

She is timeless! A stunningly beautiful woman who does seem to get better as she ages.

#29 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

Do you think she has aged well, or is there a lot of procedures done?

#30 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:35 PM

Ita! The only things I would change about my body if I could are that I would have full B or small C breasts and no more dark circles under my eyes. I always loved how Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz had small breasts and owned them, but there were a bunch of stories that Kate Hudson and now Cameron Diaz have both had modest boob jobs. I have to say looking at the pics that I do believe they both did. At least they didn't get huge melons put on their chests, but I'm sad if they did get boob jobs because they were my two pick-me-up women I could think of whenever I felt less womanly because of my tiny barely-there breasts.

She is beautiful! If I had to pick one person to look like it would probably be Martina McBride. For hubby to look like I'd choose Ryan Reynolds.

#31 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:55 PM

Ita! The only things I would change about my body if I could are that I would have full B or small C breasts and no more dark circles under my eyes. I always loved how Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz had small breasts and owned them, but there were a bunch of stories that Kate Hudson and now Cameron Diaz have both had modest boob jobs. I have to say looking at the pics that I do believe they both did. At least they didn't get huge melons put on their chests, but I'm sad if they did get boob jobs because they were my two pick-me-up women I could think of whenever I felt less womanly because of my tiny barely-there breasts.

She is beautiful! If I had to pick one person to look like it would probably be Martina McBride. For hubby to look like I'd choose Ryan Reynolds.

I think Cameron might have, but I don't think Kate. I've seen pics of her before she had her last baby and her boobs were still super small. She does get some boobs after she has a baby though, so maybe that was it? But Cameron, yeah, I think she got some put in.

and mmmmm Ryan Reynolds.....

Edited by DivineMrsM, 29 January 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#32 Tired Mom

Tired Mom

Joined September 2006

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

The "now" photo for Kate at that link just looks like it "could" be her, but also could be someone with a similar smile and facial shape.

#33 bcnap

bcnap

if the 3rd doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

I would like to look like Halle Berry, love her skin tone, and her small features,
I was one who i guess was blessed with a ghetto booty ( no offence taken) just stealing someones quote.
But i would keep my light blue eyes that change to grey when i get evil.

Edited by bcnap, 29 January 2012 - 07:40 PM.

#34 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:02 PM

I think Cameron might have, but I don't think Kate. I've seen pics of her before she had her last baby and her boobs were still super small. She does get some boobs after she has a baby though, so maybe that was it? But Cameron, yeah, I think she got some put in.

and mmmmm Ryan Reynolds.....

Yeah, it's hard to be sure if she did or not. I know my breasts got a tiny bit bigger when I was pregnant. Not that it's really my business if she did, but I seriously thought of both of those women whenever I'd get down about my breasts being so small. It's not even about having guys oogling me, it's just about feeling more womanly and curvy and I always figured if they could both own it so well and still be so hot and famous, then I could too (well, minus the famous part).

The "now" photo for Kate at that link just looks like it "could" be her, but also could be someone with a similar smile and facial shape.

I do really think it's her, but maybe she is fuller from pregnancy or a bit of weight gain (gosh I wish I was one of the lucky women who had any extra fat go to their breasts), or she might have some kind of push-up factor going on with what she is wearing.

Edited by emmsmama, 29 January 2012 - 11:03 PM.

#35 terbear

terbear

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:18 AM

For the most part, I am happy with who I am, but yes, for sure, there are a few things, in the the spirit of this post, I would change about my appearance --- especially after spending yesterday afternoon in front of a not so forgiving mirror while bathing suit shopping --- enough said about THAT!!

I believe that the whole package of someone is way more attractive (regardless of the starting point of outward beauty) when amazing inner beauty shines.

I don't really have a name of a particular someone many names comes to my mind. I tend to like more the girl next door looking vs the exotic types. For men - I am not a fan of the "pretty boy" look. I enjoy "manly" looking but with a big twist of goofy/quirky.