3 replies to this topic

#1 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:56 PM

So as most of you know I had surgery and am getting ready to have my stitches out this Wednesday and get back to school (if all is well). I initially told the teacher about my surgery before Xmas and she agreed to give me extra assignments etc...for the time and tests I would be missing. I had originally asked to have that work during xmas brak, but that didnt happen and she basically sent me two of the projects to do that the class did, minus the presentation and told me I could take the tests when I return. Im pretty angry and contemplating not going back until next term to start where I left off. Going back this week have two tests, plus a third Friday and an exam to do all at once with no idea what to study other than the 254 pages from a book because I wasnt in class for discussions and lessons. I feel a little cheated. Had I known I would have this insane, grade busting workload I would have never had surgery and waited another year. What should I do? She is not going to budge on this matter and I fear that I am going to bomb my tests because I honestly have no clue how to study for them :(. Im so stressed about this!

#2 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:17 AM

Is there anyone in your class who could let you know what they went over?

#3 Tired Mom

Tired Mom

Joined September 2006

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:44 AM

Talk to the administration?

#4 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

My friend isin the class, but she was no help and I emailed the teacher who is still sticking to the crazy worlpad. I dont want to cause an issue going to the guidance councillor, but I might have to.