5 replies to this topic

#1 Crafty Bear

Crafty Bear

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:10 PM

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! any special plans?

Since its on a tuesday do the plans involve the kids and waiting til the weekend to have a grown-ups night out/in??

#2 Mama_with_a_dream

Mama_with_a_dream

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:36 PM

The hubby and I will be spending the day with my ex and his mom for a CPR and first aid course, lol talk about romance!

#3 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

Work, work, work. But we are planning a dinner at Red Lobster soon. We always go for Valentine's/my birthday next week and then again in July for our anniversary.

#4 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:55 AM

We dont do anything. Its my birthday and surprisingly my s/o got me a leather cover for my ipad, but we dont gift either. Its a hallmark holiday IMO and I dont see the need to go out and spend hundreds on flowers and dinner when you can do that any day of the week for half the price and have it be just as meaningful.

#5 mysticmom

mysticmom

Been here since the beginning of m2m

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

We are going to a dinner this weekend for something else, so that will be our dinner.

I did get a dozen red roses and some chocolates and a beautiful card. I got him a card and some chocolate/candies.

#6 Crafty Bear

Crafty Bear

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:13 PM

We both had to work today so no dinner plans. We don't usually eat out because my dh is very picky when it comes to food and restuarants. We are planning to buy our chocolates after today because everything is half price. Also we are doing family dinner/movie night on the weekend.