4 replies to this topic

#1 Crafty Bear

Crafty Bear

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:51 PM

Do you make plans for the weekend? Change the schedule because its the weekend? Do extra cleaning or extra family activities because its the weekend? Or do you keep it the same schedule? Cleaning is done as usual or family time is the same as any other day?

#2 Danielle

Danielle

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

It depends on my dh's work. He works every day, in some form, so we work family time around his schedule. Sometimes I feel like we just fly by the seat of our pants most of the time.

#3 terbear

terbear

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

our whole family is either working or at school the typical monday to friday hours so our weekends are typical "weekends". We tend to spend it juggling a whole host of stuff.

#4 moonlightblonde

moonlightblonde

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:26 PM

I do less cleaning on the weekends..laundry is not done, beds don't ALWAYS get made..usually one of the two days...floors get cleaned Mondays. Aside from grocery shopping we are just more laid back. We just spend the time all together doing something.

#5 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

I do laundry and grocery shopping on the weekend, but other than that I try to relax on the weekend. The week is always so busy, busy, busy, that I like to just lay in bed and read a book when I get the chance.