20 Secrets from a stay at home mom
Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:43 PM
5. People will say, "Well, its not like you're working or anything" just moments before they a) sign you up for lame volunteer duties at your child's school, b) dump their own brats on your doorstep, or c) redirect all their home deliveries to your front door (even the fertilizer order).
6. Cleaning the house is not a problem, keeping it clean is. If the house is as clean at the end of the day as it was when you started, you win.
7. You cannot be late for anything, or with anything. You have nothing else to do.
8. Your perceived intelligence drops by at least 50 IQ points. You may have run the computer science department at MIT before you decided to stay at home, but two weeks into the new job and your kids will be asking Dad for help on the family computer.
9. You have no excuse for not exercising.
10. You have no excuse for not eating a healthy lunch.
Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:55 PM
Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:14 AM
Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:38 AM