Dog vs. Cat
Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:13 AM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:32 AM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:05 PM
1) When I still lived at home, my cat would sleep directly on my face. I woke up quite a few times gasping for air but instead getting a mouth full of cat hair and body.
2) The same cat as above would hide between stair steps and try to trip anyone who was walking down (not a good thing when you have a basket load of laundry and can't see)
3) While my horse was still alive, the cats at the barn would jump from the rafters onto my horse (and she wasn't tiny, she was a Belgian, so the same size as one of the budweiser horses, Clydesdales) as I was cleaning her hooves. EVERYTIME! The horse would freak and nearly kick me in the face/body.
4) While riding the horse, the cats would dart out at us, run under her hooves, scare the poop out of her, then run off, and do it again.
5) Cats make my garden stink They poop and pee in it constantly....I know this b/c I know which Tom is doing it as he keeps ALL the other toms away from the units where we live.
There are so many more examples.....but only 1 conclusion in my books.....I hate cats.
Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:34 PM