7 replies to this topic

#1 Neaser

Neaser

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:58 AM

I need one and am asking for one for mothers day so what one is best but affordable maybe 200

#2 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:21 AM

Any Vacuum will work as long as you use it regularly ;)

I vacuum the pet itself which helps a lot!

#3 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

THIS is the one I have. I got it about 8 months ago on sale for about 120! So far so good.

My only complaints are the hose for "attachments" is short and there is no bare floor setting, you can't have run it without the roller going.

#4 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

My husband INSISTED on getting a dyson. Nice vacuum but expensive!!!!

#5 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

I find the whole vacuum gets super clogged really fast, and has to be taken apart a couple times to fix.

I want to get the one Trea posted!

#6 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:17 PM

I find the whole vacuum gets super clogged really fast, and has to be taken apart a couple times to fix.

So far not one single plug up! Even when I wait 2 weeks with a shedding husky in the house. My BF does a quick vacuum fairly often but, when I do it I move everything and use the extension wand to get behind what I cannot move. I have filled the canister with dog hair in one vacuum. Usually that is from just around the dog's crate so lots of fluffy husky hair that plugs nearly every vacuum I have ever had! I like having the lint brush right there as well as the small "power head" (it is not really power, the suction turns the beater bar)..makes it easy to do my couch at the same time.

#7 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:18 PM

So far not one single plug up! Even when I wait 2 weeks with a shedding husky in the house. My BF does a quick vacuum fairly often but, when I do it I move everything and use the extension wand to get behind what I cannot move. I have filled the canister with dog hair in one vacuum. Usually that is from just around the dog's crate so lots of fluffy husky hair that plugs nearly every vacuum I have ever had! I like having the lint brush right there as well as the small "power head" (it is not really power, the suction turns the beater bar)..makes it easy to do my couch at the same time.

You have me sold! lol

#8 Neaser

Neaser

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

I think I am sold on it too