6 replies to this topic

#1 justsamma

justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

Let me start off by saying i KNOW having him is *technically* illegal. But he isn't mine.
But, i need to get him descented. any suggestions?

#2 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

Wow I never knew it was illegal! My uncle had some when I was a kid. Never really liked them. He used them for hunting and they were mean little S.OB.s who bit me

#3 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:34 PM

Try Malden road and Downtown. I know Jim at Malden does do some pocket and exotic pets.

#4 justsamma

justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

Wow I never knew it was illegal! My uncle had some when I was a kid. Never really liked them. He used them for hunting and they were mean little S.OB.s who bit me

its a law that isn't really enforced. We moved here with 3 from chatham when i was a kid & were seen walking them down the street we were basically told that if anything happened we were liable but that was it.
I love them. There such awesome little critters but so smelly if not descented. The one i have right now isnt & i need it done so i can love him more. haha

#5 justsamma

justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

Try Malden road and Downtown. I know Jim at Malden does do some pocket and exotic pets.

Thanks. =)
I'll start calling around on monday.

#6 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

its a law that isn't really enforced. We moved here with 3 from chatham when i was a kid & were seen walking them down the street we were basically told that if anything happened we were liable but that was it.
I love them. There such awesome little critters but so smelly if not descented. The one i have right now isnt & i need it done so i can love him more. haha

It is another "complaints driven" by-law. Like noise, "pit bull" and a lot of others. As long as nobody complains, no problems! (I don't have an issue with them and don't really understand the by-law)

#7 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

I second downtown. Great with exotics and pocket pets. Bracks deals with small pets too, but you will pay an arm, leg and kidney :)