5 replies to this topic

#1 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

Apparently I am being labeled a "menace and danger" to animals by somebody. I am sure it is nobody here! There is a rumor circulating about me that I need to be reported to the OSPCA and police due to my animal cruelty! Somebody is writing letters to some animal care organizations and vet spreading these rumors!

For this reason I can no longer offer any help to anyone.

#2 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

wow! I am sorry someone is being so malicious towards you! Especially when it involves your career. I hope you can get it sorted out and make it stop

#3 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

Member since October 2005

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

Wow! That's crazy! I may not have agreed with how you worded your advice to Jill, but I always think that your education and passion is worth listening to! I'm sorry someone is trying to eff with your career. I hope you find out who it is too!

#4 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

What?!?! I also didn't feel your way with words was right, but what was 100% clear was the passion you have toward animal welfare and well being!! To have these sort of allegations seems totally absurd to me!!

#5 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

Wow, just appalling! i hope you get things worked out before they go to far.

#6 Ellivort

Ellivort

Proud Mommy of a Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

That seems completely ridiculous. I've never seen you post anything that even borders on cruelty. It's obvious you care for animals and have offered decent advice from your own experience. It's too bad some jack@$$ felt the need to be vindictive for whatever reason.