9 replies to this topic

#1 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

Anyone have an estimate of jelly stones seasonal rates?

#2 Neaser

Neaser

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:41 PM

46 a night water and hydro

Anyone have an estimate of jelly stones seasonal rates?

#3 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

http://www.campybear.com/rates.html

#4 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:55 AM

I'm looking for seasonal rates which are not posts on the website. I called yesterday and the 15 year old that answered the phone didn't know.

#5 mysticmom

mysticmom

Been here since the beginning of m2m

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:36 PM

Usually a waiting list there, email them.

#6 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

Sorry Jen. Try calling again tomorrow.

My neighbour just returned from campling and said that an american company just took over and was kicking out the already seasonal campers (she ended up bunking in with some seasonals during some of the severe storms we had and this is what they told her as they were not happy). So it would be worth a call to speak to management about it.

#7 Leanne

Leanne

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:12 AM

I'm looking for seasonal rates which are not posts on the website. I called yesterday and the 15 year old that answered the phone didn't know.

It depends on your Trailer- they also have rules - nothing older than 10 yrs - and i think when we inquired- it was in the ridiculous range of a couple thousand but closer to a few thousand. And many new rules popping up. There is also a waiting list ( the last i heard).
and of course you are responsible to take care of your own lot - cut your grass and such.

#8 bcnap

bcnap

if the 3rd doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

i just called yesterday to book the halloween weekend..

I am not 100% on rates, but it WAS around $2600, and YES your trailer must meet requirements as for age etc..
the daily rates are pretty comparable to other places, but my kids have way more fun here, and it is very close to home.
REMEMBER, your pets if you bring them you must have their health records with shots updated ( that is what they told me yesterday)

#9 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

i just called yesterday to book the halloween weekend..

I am not 100% on rates, but it WAS around $2600, and YES your trailer must meet requirements as for age etc..
the daily rates are pretty comparable to other places, but my kids have way more fun here, and it is very close to home.
REMEMBER, your pets if you bring them you must have their health records with shots updated ( that is what they told me yesterday)

Ty :). We did a 3 day weekend last year and Grace really enjoyed it.

#10 erinsboys

erinsboys

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

We are seasonal there and the rates are between 2300 and 2600. They vary on how you pay. If you pay all up front then its less than if you pay in installments. And it was not sold to a US company and they are not kicking out the seasonal people. Those are just rumors. The same rumors are kicked around just about every year. Not saying that it wont ever happen but it's not the case right now.