5 replies to this topic

#1 Crafty Bear

Crafty Bear

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:26 PM

So how was the first day of school? How did all you SAHM survive?

#2 Crafty Bear

Crafty Bear

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

It was very strange for me yesterday. First time my son didn't go to school. He graduated highschool back in june. He was to go to college but something has come up thats not happening til January. Still it was weird.
One a good note: my brother and his girlfriend both started college yesterday.

#3 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

our was great cant wait for mel next week

#4 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:25 AM

ds was excited to go back and see his friends. He is happy with his teacher and loves the fact his best friend is in his class. He also told me he is super happy that the boy that bullied him last year moved away

#5 Danielle

Danielle

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

I was wondering why it's so much easier with my 6 yo away in school, since he is somewhat self sufficient. Then he got home and the fighting started between he and his little brother and I remembered why I'm going crazy most of the time.

But yeah, his day was good!

#6 amandae

amandae

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

DS started Grade 2 tuesday. He absolutely LOVES school, and was so excited to go back. Today, DD started JK. She was fine, until I was about to leave, and she came and hugged my leg and looked at me like she about to cry. I told her she would have fun, and she would get to have recess. She then had the biggest smile. When she got off the bus, she said she had a great day! It felt strange with no kids home all day, but I will say that I enjoyed it....even though I cleaned my house all day..lol!!