5 replies to this topic

#1 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:49 AM

Has anyone used the rescue remedy for pets? I have a cat who is on death row. He has issues peeing, has been tested for bladder issues, been on prozac and clomicalm, has 4 litter boxes plus one self cleaning and just peed on dd's bed this morning which sent me over the edge. Someone suggested the rescue remedy for pets?

#2 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:03 PM

Have you tried Feliway? I've heard some good things from clients who used it. It is not inexpensive but, might be a good last ditch effort?

#3 vals

vals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:36 PM

I tried The feliway spray, but not the plugin(yet). Its pretty costly and didnt seem to work well for him.

#4 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

I tried The feliway spray, but not the plugin(yet). Its pretty costly and didnt seem to work well for him.

I only had one client who used the spray and it didn't work. They tried the diffuser and it was better but, not great (it was more for the cats' aggression toward each other though).

Hope you can find some answers for RR!

#5 Ginger333

Ginger333

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

I`ve always heard that you could add some drops to their water just like you`d add it to you own water. I love Rescue Remedy!

#6 vals

vals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

Im going to get a couple felway plgins at petsmart. If they dont work I can return withing 90 days which is good since it will cost about $100. Rescue Remedy has pet drops, I know the reg ones are great, but was hoping someone used the pet ones?