4 replies to this topic

#1 Leanne

Leanne

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

I have started booking our dinner reservations for our upcoming trip to disney. We do have the disney dining plan ( sit dowm meal) so i am looking to find some restaurants that are GREAT!! i have 2 booked already wolf gang puck - downtown disney ( great food ) and kona cafe.
what else did you love- or not like at all? Not too interested in character dinners.

#2 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:08 PM

The Cellar I think it is called in the Canadian village at Epcot.

The one at the Italian village was good too but, not amazing. Can't remember the name at all.I did love their sangria even though it cost a fair penny

I honestly don't remember any of our other meals except the 2 character ones. We did one in the Crystal ball room (again likely not the right name) that was a buffet and the food was very good.

We did a character breakfast in the Animal Kingdom the food was hit and miss. Some was great, some inedible!

I highly suggest at least 1 character meal. I know you have to trade 2 sit downs for it, but well worth it. I had 2 teenaged boys (13 and 14) with me when I went and they both HAD to get pics with every character. My nephew got up to go to the bathroom and missed one, he was so disappointed that I tracked that character down (it was Eyore BTW) and asked him to come back to our table LOL!!

#3 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

The kids really liked our character breakfast at O'hanas.

#4 bcnap

bcnap

if the 3rd doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

O'HANAS is a MUST... best ever. its at Polynesian resort ( on monorail)
coral reef ( EPCOT)
mAMA MIA'S

#5 Spanky2

Spanky2

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

character breakfast at animal kingdom, o'hanas, le cellier