3 replies to this topic

#1 suejw

suejw

member since march 2003

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

Looking for places to eat in Niagara Falls, and what to see and do (other than see the falls). It's a november trip, no kids, so doesn't have to be kid friendly places. Festival of the lights starts on the 3rd, so will be a nice weekend there. Looking for somewhere nice for supper one night, and then budget friendly for other meals.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

#2 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Uncle vinnies is a must. Soooo good! Across from vinnies is a little breakfast house. Stay away from there. It was terrible service and cold food. We went to another breakfast buffet place I can't remember the name of that was really good. I'll ask my hubby if he remembers.

#3 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

Very, Very nice places are the Brazilian steak houses. We went to Brassa and it was AMAZING! You have to be a meat eater to "really" enjoy it but, they have a huge salad and side dish bar that was amazing also. We spent around 200 with a bottle of nice wine and tip. I would, in a heart beat, go there again if I had the money to spend. It is an excellent "special" place to go.

There is another that is just as good from what I hear.

If you have ever been to the one here (Bacana) they do not compare at all. Bacana is a much smaller version.

#4 lyndz

lyndz

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

check groupon under getaways..there is always deals on there