2 replies to this topic

#1 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

Shop.ca has a deal right now on an Ergo Organic carrier. The one on sale has a Holland Tulip print that's really cute. It's on sale for $99.99, but they have a $25 credit that you get when you sign up on the site, so it makes it even cheaper. I don't really need another carrier for my daycare children, but at that price I might pick one up and get rid of one of my other ones as I don't have a soft structured carrier right now.

There are also diapers on sale called Naty Diapers. I've never tried them and don't know if the price is good, but all items have free shipping which is nice.

I've ordered from shop.ca three times now (a coffee maker, an end table, some headphones, and an ipod dock) and my items have always arrived promptly without any problems.

If you click on the words "Naty Diapers Deal" at the top of the page, then it will bring you to the page with the diaper packages and the Ergo Carrier as well.

#2 moonlightblonde

moonlightblonde

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

I ended up getting one of a fb group, an ergo organic AND a beautiful ring sling for 20$ total. I have other carriers but I love how easy it is to get the babe up on my back using the ergo.

#3 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:23 PM

I ended up getting one of a fb group, an ergo organic AND a beautiful ring sling for 20$ total. I have other carriers but I love how easy it is to get the babe up on my back using the ergo.

You got both for $20?  I'm jealous!  Soft structured carriers are nice for quickly getting a little one up on your back.  I have a Mei Tei that I like, but the long straps to deal with aggravate me sometimes, whereas carriers like the Ergo still hold baby in a healthy position, but don't have dangling straps to deal with.

Edited by emmsmama, 04 April 2013 - 10:23 PM.