3 replies to this topic

#1 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

That I can only work 1 part time job. Working 2 just is not for me. After only one week I am depressed and exhausted. I was supposed to work a total of 40hrs next week. Doesn't sound bad but, my days start at one job at 6am most days. Physically and emotionally I just can't do it. My depression/med and missing my time with T played huge parts in my decision.

Oh well, hopefully I can make ends meet on one job lol.

#2 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Which one are you choosing? At most places, even part time will eventually lead to something more full time with more favourable hours if you are a dependable employee and have been there a little while. Good luck!

#3 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

I'm staying at TSC. The hours are the same every week, I don't yet work weekends and I can still pick up T every day from school. I was also told by the store manager that if I have work to do I can work as many hours as I need to. With the job I have I also won't see a "slow down" in hours even when there is less business in the store. I'm "scanning coordinator". What I do is make sure everything in the store is labeled properly, reprice for sales and price changes. So, even in slower times like after Christmas, I still have work to do because they still have sales and price changes!

#4 tabbs

tabbs

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,304 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

tough decision but you have to make a choice sometimes.