4 replies to this topic

#1 chat_cath

chat_cath

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

DH got a couple days off around the next PA day so trying to think of what to do with kids ages 4 and 20 months.  Obviously there's the water park-type thing and we know from experience no point going somewhere big as DD was scared enough but survived and had some fun @ Leamington hotel (so we could go there again but not sure want to do water this time).  She is pretty scared of animals too (Colasanti's freaked her out with the goats, etc.) but is there a place with activities and enclosed animals inside for their ages?  Other ideas?  Wouldn't mind a 2-3 hour drive and probably 1-2 nights. 

#2 Claudia

Claudia

M2M Member Since 2004

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

Storybook Gardens and the Children's Museum in London? 

#3 chat_cath

chat_cath

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

Is there stuff to do at SBG in winter or just walk around?  Have never been to Children's Museum but it got me looking at London area hotels and packages so thanks for getting me started.  One hotel offers passes to Kidscape.  Has anyone been there?  Is it just like Monkeytown?  Sounds okay and/or the museum with a hotel with a pool so we'll have a few options.  Can you bring a stroller to Children's Museum? 

#4 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

Is there stuff to do at SBG in winter or just walk around?  Have never been to Children's Museum but it got me looking at London area hotels and packages so thanks for getting me started.  One hotel offers passes to Kidscape.  Has anyone been there?  Is it just like Monkeytown?  Sounds okay and/or the museum with a hotel with a pool so we'll have a few options.  Can you bring a stroller to Children's Museum? 

I think Kidspace might be better than Monkeytown. My friend has talked about going there one time when I visit her.

#5 engagedforever

engagedforever

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

My mom took my daughter to kidscape last year and they LOVED it