Photo

Guess who is coming to Green Bay BUT NOT Detroit .....

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 moosemom

moosemom

Not going anywhere soon ! ! !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

at least not schedule YET ~ ~ ~ I get Bob Seger coming to town on March 6th :cheerleader

We are the 3rd stop on his tour ! ! !

Now to come up with the $50 before January 26th when the tickets go on sale ! ! !

I am so hoping that my Cousin decides to come into town for us to go together, as we did seen Bob at the Palace and then Joe Louis together.

YEAH ! ! !

#2 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

I had to look up who he was lol.  I recognize a couple of his songs.  I hope you can go and have tons of fun!!

#3 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

I had to look up who he was lol.  I recognize a couple of his songs.  I hope you can go and have tons of fun!!

Oh to be young again. LOL

#4 moosemom

moosemom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

LISAP ~ ~ ~ Those weren't exactly my thoughts on emmsmama's comments ..... they were along the lines of "OH MY GOODNESS ~ I am old ! ! !"

#5 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:13 AM

My moms favourite! And would probably make the trip if you need a buddy lol

#6 mysticmom

mysticmom

Been here since the beginning of m2m

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

I seen Bob Seger around 89 -90, and again 6 years ago in Detroit!  He rocks!

#7 emmsmama

emmsmama

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Oh to be young again. LOL

LISAP ~ ~ ~ Those weren't exactly my thoughts on emmsmama's comments ..... they were along the lines of "OH MY GOODNESS ~ I am old ! ! !"

Ahh, you two just made me feel so good.  I'm turning 36 on Saturday and was feeling quite old recently.

#8 moosemom

moosemom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

Well, I just read that Bob is having TWO concerts in Toledo, Ohio ~ ~ which is a heck of a lot closer to you guys than Green Bay ! ! !

emmsmama ~ You are NOT old by a long shot ! ! !  I have always thought you to be at least 6-7 years younger than what you were actually telling me.

#9 emmsmama

emmsmama

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Well, I just read that Bob is having TWO concerts in Toledo, Ohio ~ ~ which is a heck of a lot closer to you guys than Green Bay ! ! !

emmsmama ~ You are NOT old by a long shot ! ! !  I have always thought you to be at least 6-7 years younger than what you were actually telling me.

Have I told you before how much your rock!  Man, I miss having you closer and now I can't even say, "Visit me with the boys when you come to Windsor," because I'm 9 hrs. away from Windsor now :(

#10 moosemom

moosemom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

Got such a laugh at the boys the other day .... I showed them the pictures of the kids (think it was around Christmas) and they were blown away by how "big those kids have grown" (LOL) ! ! !  Miss you guys too :( Will have to figure out a 1/2 way point one time (LOL).