No replies to this topic

#1 A Mother's Blessing

A Mother's Blessing

Educating Families One Pregnancy at a Time

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

http://www.a-mothers...Fundraiser.html                                                                  *I hope it is ok that I posted this, please delete if it is not*

I am asking for donations in return for 50/50 tickets for a family in need of your support. A donation of $5 will get you 1 ticket or $10 for 3 tickets.  We are also asking  that you spread the word, and if anybody else is willing to help collect donations for 50/50 tickets please inbox me.  You may also inbox me if you would like 50/50 tickets for yourself or if you would like to give a donation, there is a bank account set up as well as email address to transfer donations via e-transfer. The  link will take you to a website page that has several links to:   email fundraiser launchers, as well as the Calgary Herald article where Ron Hryniw fell off of a roof he was working on to support his family here in Windsor.  There is also an article from the Windsor Star regarding this tragic accident and the struggles this family has now been faced with, as well as the Facebook Fundraising page.  All these links will be found and available to click on by going to link on this post.

Attached File  revised poster.jpg   141.43KB   11 downloads 

Edited by A Mother's Blessing, 10 April 2013 - 11:14 AM.