6 replies to this topic

#1 Lilacmom

Lilacmom

M2M member from the start

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

For those of you who have been there, do you really like the Shakesphere Garden display of tiny houses? I wish they would change it, it's been there too long. I wondered through it twice but after the first time I was bored.

#2 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

I know what you mean maybe swap it out for a mini golf course or something interactive.

#3 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

I think the historical teachings and values out weigh adding another park when there's already several

#4 cbarker78

cbarker78

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

I love it!!  It's a quiet place to stroll and reflect.... the little buildings and gardens are very quaint. I've been many times, and enjoy it a lot every time I go!!  The rest of the park is so busy & active that this is a really nice place to find a little calm :) 

#5 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

I haven't been there in years but, I do remember the "village" from when I was a young child! I think it is lovely. The last time I was there some things were a bit more run down than I would have liked to see.

I think it is wonderful. I agree it can be used as an educational tool and a nice place to just go relax. A mini golf may be more active but, it is not nearly as intelectually stimulating.

#6 single_mom

single_mom

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

If they could incorporate the buildings into a golf course it would please both opinions :) I loved the garden but it was upsetting how the buildings are in disrepair. it's such a nice little break from the rest. I don't really like the way their animals are cared for though and it makes me hard to justify going there.

#7 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

My kids favorite part is the tiny houses!