so now that babies are bit older i can try to go back

so i send off the email

what is cool is my couses that i did finish i can keep them under my belt

so a few hours in the day i am going to take to go back to school 

so wish me luck

if you want more infor 

Academic and Career Entrance (ACE)

ONLINE Certificate Program
The Academic & Career Entrance (ACE) Program is specifically designed for upgrading the academic skills of adults and is offered via OntarioLearn Distance Education (online.) ACE allows students to achieve the entrance requirements for apprenticeships and many post secondary college programs in a relatively short period of time. 

The Academic and Career Entrance Certificate is a recognized Ontario Grade 12 equivalency for the purpose entrance to post secondary, apprenticeship registration and employment. You should consider enrolling in Academic and Career Entrance courses if:
  • You want to earn an Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) Certificate that is accepted as Grade 12 equivalent for the purpose of admission to Post-Secondary and Apprenticeship programs at Ontario colleges.*
  • Not having your Grade 12 diploma is holding you back from employment and educational opportunities.
  • You have your diploma but not the subjects you need to enter further training.
  • You finished high school more than five years ago and need to refresh and update your knowledge and skills.
*Please Note: ACE courses do not meet the entrance requirements for the Collaborative Nursing program. 

Students may register in individual courses or complete Communications, a Mathematics course, and two other courses from the ACE course list in order to qualify for the Academic and Career Entrance Certificate. 

Core Math
ACE 18
Apprenticeship Math
ACE 16
Business Math
ACE 14
Technology Math
ACE 12
Communications (English)
ACE 10
Physics
ACE 24
Chemistry
ACE 22
Biology
ACE 20
Computers
ACE 28
Self Management/Self Direction
ACE 26 

The ACE Program is tuition free. The program is paid for by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. The online program operates on a continuous intake basis with start dates at the beginning of each month. Participants must be 19 years of age or older and eligible to study in Ontario. 

A mandatory online orientation and assessment of the subjects you wish to register into, will determine the academic level of entry into the program, as well as a brief assessment of the student's readiness to study online. 

Please email aceonline@stclaircollege.ca for instructions on how to enroll into the mandatory orientation, registration information and start dates.

http://www.stclairco...prep_coned.html

#2 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:09 AM

Good luck Natalie, you can do it!!

#3 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:42 PM

i got some good news today

i can restart where i left off

1 year school work not wasted :)

#4 momand2kidz

momand2kidz

Momand2kidz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:55 AM

Good Luck!! And good for you for finishing what you started.

#5 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

Good luck :)

#6 wino

wino

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:44 PM

That is wonderful, bro or sis. Now it is 2014. Do you finish school work this time?

Good luck !

#7 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

no i got prego with baby #6 and my mind would not late me work after kids went to bed

so many when baby older i get back on track

#8 wino

wino

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:31 AM

no i got prego with baby #6 and my mind would not late me work after kids went to bed

so many when baby older i get back on track

Oh, so sad for your school work, but so good for your life. six children could be a big company.