1 reply to this topic

#1 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

I had posted back in May about the attitude a d behaviour of my best friends 9 year old. She (my bf and her kids) came to spend 5 days with us in hopes of me having the baby soon. Not only does her attitude still suck (but only when her mothers not around, she's sweet as pie when she's being watched) but now she's actually stollen toys from my kid. My mom got Grace a book about a new baby for her birthday and a friend gave us a little pet shop type toy and both are magically missing now that they've gone home. I've texted my friend and asked if they were accdentlly packed but I know it wasn't an accident. A 9 year old is aware of what she has and hasn't packed.

#2 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

I would be angry, but unfortunately if she behaves like an angel around her parents than they have no way of knowing whats really going on.  I find most parents today are ruining their tweens/teens because they refuse to believe their child can do any wrong.  Hopefully if they find the missing items they can mail them back to you.