3 replies to this topic

#1 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

Last June I start going back to school at st.clair doing ACE online.  A course that I was doing back in 2010(before Nathan), that was drop because of life stuff.  Well a few weeks later my mom pass away so everything was on hold for few weeks.  Getting back it was time to get the ball rowing again.  With more testing they put me in course that covers that basic of grammar, reading, and writing.  Well you all know me not my best topics, with that I jump in.  

Doing this course I was learning a lot and it was staying in, also using youtube and other sites to help.  With the testing it was not showing up, this has been on going issue in my life.  After a few emails we came up that this course was not for me, this made me really sad and upset because I felt like it was helping me.  You see I want to get retested for my dyslexia and learning disabilities through st.Clair collage. If I am student through ACE online.  By retesting it will open door later for help in collage and funds, I felt like my brick wall was getting bigger and harder to get over.  Finely they found a course that will help me more, also get testing through st.Clair collage disability teachers.  Once again I am restarting again.dream-quote.jpg

#2 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:17 AM

Good for you Natalie!! You may be starting over but you haven't given up. Good luck!!

#3 Michaels Mommy

Michaels Mommy

New Kid on the Block

• Forum Administrator
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:06 AM

Never give up your dreams there's always a way if youare willing towork for it

#4 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators