8 replies to this topic

#1 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

Wondering if anyone uses latchkey and what the average cost is???  Im thinking I might need to use it three afternoons a week since Im working again.  I just want to make sure Im not working for free (to pay for child care).  TIA

#2 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

Sorry, I don't know the cost, but I think it's pretty reasonable. I just wanted to say congrats on the job!

#3 vals

vals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

Sorry, I don't know the cost, but I think it's pretty reasonable. I just wanted to say congrats on the job!

#4 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

What school did you end up sending her to?

#5 vals

vals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

What school did you end up sending her to?

Sandwich West in LaSalle. She is taking French, which is what I wanted and this way my mum gets her on the bus every morning and off twice a week. That's why I might need latchkey, in case I have a late shift. It's nice because everyone lives within five to ten minutes from each other, so great for getting help.

#6 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

It's usually $5/hr whether you use the full hour or not. Congrats on the job! Where you working?

#7 vals

vals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

It's usually $5/hr whether you use the full hour or not. Congrats on the job! Where you working?

That's not bad. I'm at a clinic on the east side. Im not looking forward to all the driving :(

#8 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:35 AM

http://www.latchkey....e agreement.pdf

Here is a link to their "fee agreement". Though it says the registration fee is $25 but, in other places on the website it says $30 so prices may have risen since they posted this.

#9 vals

vals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:27 AM

http://www.latchkey....e agreement.pdf

Here is a link to their "fee agreement". Though it says the registration fee is $25 but, in other places on the website it says $30 so prices may have risen since they posted this.