3 replies to this topic

#1 Neaser

Neaser

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:33 PM

Is anyone else upset that the web page for there school is not updated cause I am my kids have to go to a new school not my choice and I was really hoping to get a list of the teachers or anything seeing that the school knew there was 100 new students coming like a year ago you would think it would be updated let alone if I moved to an area I would like to see a greeting or a list or anything to say COME TO THIS SCHOOL Just a rant

#2 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:46 AM

Usually they have jk/sk registration in February and I post it in the e-newsletter. This year the info was very late being posted and nothing on the main page for one of the boards (don't remember which one) I had to search for it and remember it being difficult to find.

#3 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

Sort of. I'd like to know what teachers T might get this year. But, whatever, I'll find out who he has in a few days.

What I would have liked to see is a supply list! They used to send them out the last day of the previous year. Now, with no paper newsletters, they don't send them out at all. I'd like to know how many binders/duo-tangs and that to buy him while the sales are still on. You know darn well that by the end of next week stores will have school supplies sales done and Halloween stuff out!

#4 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:34 AM

I'm my school's web master. It is a voluntary position. No one has offered to take it from me while I'm on mat leave, so I don't know if it will even get updated. I'm going to try to push for someone to do it, but at this point training someone might be more work than it's worth. Also, with class lists and teaching assignments not being finalized until reorganization, it would be extra work.