7 replies to this topic

#1 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

Well it's down to the wire. Are you ready for christmas?

I am no where near ready, it's my own fault, I decided to make a lot of my gifts this year as well as making my own cards. I still have all of my gifts to wrap but I'm lucky I have a little elf helping me with that today :)

#2 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

For the first time in memory I have all gifts bought and wrapped before Christmas Eve! All I have to do tomorrow is bake cookies with T, decorate his gingerbread house with him and work. (I work 4-9 Christmas eve! :(  )

#3 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

Not even close!!! I feel as though I completely ruined Christmas this year between work, family illness and being sick myself for thwebcast couple weeks we have done no baking, haven't gone to the parade or to see the lights and haven't even visited Santa. Im still missing gifts and likely won't get the chance to get them :(

#4 Michaels Mommy

Michaels Mommy

New Kid on the Block

• Forum Administrator
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

No and I have no ambition this year! I'm ready for thecraziness to be done all this preparing and shopping andcleaning and stress for it all to be undone in a few hours on Christmas day! But when you have kids you just suck it up and get er done!

#5 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

I just have to wrap the three Santa presents. The rest have been under my tree for over a week. I took the opportunity being on mat leave to shop early and mostly online, so wrapping was the hardest part.

#6 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:23 PM

I just realized how much i actually have to do...Thought I was all good. I forgot about all the cooking/baking I need to do Christmas Eve Day before I go to work 4-9pm!

#7 Outnumbered

Outnumbered

Hopelessly devoted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,146 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:47 PM

Not too bad. I have a good deal to do tomorrow night as far as cooking but the wrapping is nearly all done.

#8 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:23 PM

no wrapping done yet