#2 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:11 PM

Good

Pictures of grandkids with a frame that they made :)

A box of perfume samples with a gift certificate to get the one I like best, I've never seen this before but it is a great idea (from Shoppers)

Grinch PJ's 

Zebra print purse
Gift cards for restaurants

It was a good Christmas

#3 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

All mine were good
yonanas machine
Tassimo coffees
Bakeware
Heart and stroke calendar
Feetie jammies
Dish clothes
Pot holders

I like my kitchen stuff lol

#4 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

We had a fab one here. New BBQ and Birkenstocks for s/o, new iPad, book set and hockey jersey for me. DD made out like a bandit getting a giant doll house, 4 new DVDs and hew player, some play sets, jammies and many little trinkets, books and art supplies :) The only bad is having to put all the new loot away :)

#5 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:57 AM

I got a pandora and a couple charms plus jammies. Can never go wrong with Jammies for me lol Grace got a tinkerbell and Rapunzel Barbie and a princess playdoh set and tons of bother stuff!

#6 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:20 AM

I got a new camera bag, a watch, a portable hard drive, a yonanas machine (ok I bought that one), some Lush bath bombs, chocolate, and makeup. My son got a Melissa & Doug castle, Alphie the robot, a bunch of board games and educational toys, and an electric keyboard. My daughter got a Cabbage Patch doll, holiday Barbie, Robeez, coin sets, teething necklaces, sippy cups, and tons of clothes. Hubby got a video game, movie, stocking stuffers, etc. I think he got the short end of the stick but we really kept it low key and were lucky to get some of the above from aunts, uncles, and parents.

#7 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:09 AM

I don't really believe in a bad gift. Though, one year I did get dollar store spatulas in my stocking because my (ex)hubby knew I needed some new spatulas for the kitchen lol.

this year my boy was spoiled as usual, and my in-laws spoiled me (and my BF) as usual. Santa brought me a pasta maker attachement for my kitchenaid mixer!