7 replies to this topic

#1 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:31 PM

Are you loving the snow and cold weather or are you ready to head south? I like to look at the snow falling while I sit next to the fireplace with a hot coffee but that's where it stops. I hate going out in it especially driving. As for the cold weather, I am not liking it, I hate bundling up.

#2 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:45 PM

I don't mind the winter when I have nowhere to go. If I could spend a week in my pjs cuddled up on the couch watching tv with popcorn and my heated blanket.

#3 Michaels Mommy

Michaels Mommy

New Kid on the Block

• Forum Administrator
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

I don't mind it to much but I prefer spring and fall I just spent an hour outside shovelling snow not my kind of fun lol but I let thelittle man come out and play he had ablast so I guess it isn't all bad

#4 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

Another 6-8 inches of snow forecast for this weekend and bitter cold temps. BOOOOOO

#5 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

Despise winter. You will never hear me complain about hot weather. I may say "boy it's hot" but, that is an observation, not a complaint from me. I hate being cold, I hate having to bundle in layers just to go collect eggs or let the dog out, I hate not being able to BBQ without freezing, I the short daylight hours. I can't think of a single thing I like about winter LOL.

#6 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:55 PM

I'm over it already!!! A snowy December is nice and festive, but I hate our sometimes harsh storms and freezing Jan/Feb temps. Getting up yesterday and digging my car out of a 5 ft snow drift and then having to shovel again when I came home sucked!!! Bring on spring!

#7 Gillian

Gillian

Mom to beautiful little Noah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:26 PM

Hate winter. Hate having a newborn in winter..hate the snow, the cold, bundling in layers, darkness at 430pm and am..yep not a damn thing I like about winter75 more days till Spring!!

#8 Claudia

Claudia

M2M Member Since 2004

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:42 AM

We haven't had a real winter in years so I'm trying my best to enjoy this one. We've gone tobogganing and built a huge snow fort and played in the snow lots this season already. The kids love it. The only thing I don't like is driving in it!