2 replies to this topic

#1 Michaels Mommy

Michaels Mommy

New Kid on the Block

• Forum Administrator
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:14 AM

How often do your kids sleep out? How old were they the first time they spent the night away from you? What do you do when they are gone?

My son usually sleeps out every other month or so. My daughter only one due to a wedding. My son was about 9 months his first time and my daughter 6 months. My son is now 3 1/2 and he loves to spend the night at grandma and grandpas and his aunties he is at the stage where he constantly is asking to go lol
When he goes out I still have my daughter so we don't do much but I must say shopping trips and dinners out are much more peaceful without a hyper crazy 3 year old throwing a fit every chance he gets lol

#2 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:42 AM

My olest was 4 months. Her grandparents started taking her once she slept through the night. This little guy is breastfed and won't take a bottle not to mention still gets up anywhere from 2-10 times a night. I'm itching for a quiet night with my hubby but that's not going to happen for a while. The longest stretch of sleep he's ever done was 5 hours on Christmas Eve.

#3 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

The first time dd slept out was this year ( she's 4). Up until recently she had terrible separation anxiety, so we never pushed it, now if she stays with Nana or Auntie she cries because she wants to stay..lol