5 replies to this topic

#1 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:04 PM

Do you watch daytime talk shows? I used to watch a few faithfully years ago but now what I have seen lately is ridiculous. My tv is on all of the time but I am not usually paying attention to the show so every once in a while one of these crazy talk shows come on. It's always women who aren't sure which of 10 men are their baby's daddy, lie detector tests to see if their spouses are cheating or fist fights. They all seem to be the same storyline. Are there any decent daytime shows left? Does anyone actually like these shows?

#2 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:05 PM

Ellen is awesome! I also like the Chew and Katie is sometimes ok. Can you tell that they are all before and after General Hospital? Hmm wonder which soap I've been watching?

#3 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:02 PM

Day time tv in general sucks.

#4 Leanne

Leanne

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

I watch Bethenny and wendy Williams.  mainly on not always paying attention but it is on.    I find a lot of days I just need to laugh.  wendy Williams always puts a smile on my face

#5 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:45 PM

The ones I enjoy are The Doctors, The Talk and Ellen.

I will have Kelly & Michael and the View on to break of the kiddie tv - I need the background noise(and Melanie doesn't really watch the tv anyways)

#6 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

Only one I like is Ellen but I watch. Lips online from her show. We don't have regular tv only Netflix and roku