2 replies to this topic

#1 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

I have an Eddie Bauer travel  system thats like new.  Its sage green and the infant seat expires in June/July of this year.  I looking to give the entire set to someone who is due now and cannot afford one.  It was over $300 when purchased new and barely used.  Too nice to just toss and we bought a new one for this bub. If you know someone who could enjoy this set please pm me.  

2cooaj7.jpg

Edited by vals, 17 February 2014 - 12:01 PM.

#2 OMGBunnies!!

OMGBunnies!!

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:09 PM

Hi! There's this family I read about in today's windsor star the  Goulets. They just lost everything in a huge fire. They have 3 kids and she's pregnant with the fourth one. Just a thought. there's an email if you want to see if they would like it briannedufour@gmail.com  I don't personally know these people.

thanks

#3 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:08 PM

Hi! There's this family I read about in today's windsor star the  Goulets. They just lost everything in a huge fire. They have 3 kids and she's pregnant with the fourth one. Just a thought. there's an email if you want to see if they would like it briannedufour@gmail.com  I don't personally know these people.

thanks

My daughter's friend knows these people, they lost everything but the clothes on their backs. Luckily they weren't home when the fire started. So sad.