6 replies to this topic

#1 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

Will you complain that it's too hot or embrace it?

#2 moosemom

moosemom

Not going anywhere soon ! ! !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

YEP I will complain at the highest voice I can because I don't mind the cold weather .... now SNOW ... that's a different subject ! ! !

I moved North because I wanted it cold ~ I didn't ask for white fluffy (and sometimes not fluffy) stuff to fly from the sky ! ! !

I think they are saying that this Winter we have had more days in the negative than in the positive. But you all have more snow than we do by some 20+ inches.

We got hit pretty good yesterday starting around noon and not stopping until well past my bedtime at 10pm.

#3 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

Love the hot, sunny days!!! I was in full garden mode in the 100+ weather cutting grass, laying sod and weeding last year :) Bring it!

#4 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

I always say I will never complain about the heat. I may make the observation that it's really hot, but not complain. I would take hot any day over cold!

#5 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:16 AM

I NEVER complain in the summer. Anything is better than this shit

#6 cbarker78

cbarker78

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

i figure you're allowed to complain about one of the other - but the person who complains about them both is getting smacked!! LOL!!

I vote for hot and lots and lots of it!!!!

#7 Trea

Trea

M2M member since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:21 AM

I always say I will never complain about the heat. I may make the observation that it's really hot, but not complain. I would take hot any day over cold!

This is me. I may say "it is damned hot today". it is not a complaint, it is an observation. I'll sit outside, in the shade, with a book and my feet in a pail of cool water! I hate, hate, hate being stuck inside or, having to wear 5 layers to just go close my chickens or take the dog out!